Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE WAY I SEE IT - SANTA MARIA NOVELLA


An Xbig thank you to Vanessa for posting an image of our beautiful Santa Maria Novella Products on her blog
To see our range of Santa Maria Novella products simply pop into one of our two boutiques and let the magnificent fragrances take you on a sensory journey back to Firenze! Much easier than flying all the way there!


Santa Maria Novella products at Eclettica
Memories of Florence… I travelled around Europe on my own when I graduated from University, by the time I arrived in Florence I’d had enough of my travelling partner so we went our separate ways. The best decision I made. As a result I found this amazing Pension and was given a room with a view! I do believe Pension Bretagne is still operating and I think the proprietor is called Antonio!
I struck a deal with Antonio for a room for three weeks - as a result I made some amazing new friends, met a photographer at the hotel and did day trips with him all over Tuscany, ate and ate, and had a fantastic holiday.
We didn’t have blogs in those days or mobile phones and yet it was still fun, believe it or not you young’uns out there.